Graeme Smith Consulting, in organisation with GOTafe (Shepparton VIC) and Autogrow (Auckland NZ), have promulgated a 4½ day Greenhouse Technical Management training march to be hold during a offices of Autogrow in Auckland NZ from Monday 13th to Friday 17th November.
This march is privately designed to rise high turn technical and government skills of:
- experienced growers in stable cropping
- suppliers of hydroponics equipment
- new entrants in a industry
- seed and fertilizer representatives
- horticultural researchers and educators
- growers converting from soil-based systems to hydroponics.
The Masterclass includes unsentimental training organisation discussions, demonstrations and lectures upheld by a primer of all presentations and other applicable government tools. The march will be conducted by dual gifted attention presenters – Graeme Smith (Graeme Smith Consulting) and Rick Donnan (Growool Horticultural Systems) – and is customised to fit a mandate of any group.
The march assists participants to:
- understand a beliefs of tranquil prolongation systems
- use new strategies and technologies to conduct hothouse climates and irrigation
- understand plant flourishing mandate and plant prolongation techniques
- develop new strategies for plant insurance and integrated harassment management
- understand plant nourishment and fertigation program.
Topics includes flourishing media, plant physiology, nutritious management, H2O quality, irrigation, EC and pH, environmental management, prolongation systems and plant health.
This training is now in a 1oth year in Australia and is ceaselessly reviewed, revised and updated to embody a latest ideas and technology. Hundreds have benefited by participating in a march and rate it highly.
Course cost: A$2,250
Venue: Autogrow, Level 1, Building 3, Candida Business Park, 61 Constellation Drive, Mairangi Bay, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
Places are limited. To register or for some-more information, hit a GOTAFE Course Coordinator, Leigh Taig. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone +61 (0)438 381 834. Ω
Posted 29 Oct 2017